Pay for your weekly subscription, directly from your Uber earnings. Simply sign up by sending us an email with the subject line ‘Uber Direct Payments’, to email@example.com. You should then receive a confirmation email with a digital contract that can sign from your phone or laptop. Following this, everything is set up, and your weekly subscription price (minus £5!), will be deducted directly from your Uber earnings. You will be able to see this in the weekly payment summary issued by Uber. Please note that the first week’s subscription payment, deposits or any other payments cannot be deducted from your Uber earnings.
Articles in this section
- When subscribed to a Drover car, you are still required to pay the following charges: Dartford Charge Whenever you cross the Dartford Crossing you must pay a toll of £2.50 within 24 hours. If you cross without paying the toll a £35 penalty charge notice
- Is car maintenance included in my subscription?
- The car has scratches and/or dents. What shall I do?
- Save £5 per week with Uber Direct Payments
- BP Discounted Fuel Card
- How do I upload my documents to Uber?
- How do I extend my subscription?
- How do I switch vehicles?
- What about the Dart and Congestion charge?
- What do I need to do to maintain the car?