Please arrange with the supply partner to have the car cleaned. If the supply partner is unable to assist with this, please get the car cleaned yourself and email us with a clear photo of the receipt, and we will reimburse you for the costs incurred, by adding credit to your Drover account. For all other issues, please communicate with the supply partner, who is under obligation to provide you with a clean car, that is in good working condition.
Articles in this section
- How do I extend my subscription?
- How do I switch vehicles?
- What about the Dart and Congestion charge?
- What do I need to do to maintain the car?
- The car has scratches and/or dents. What shall I do?
- I have picked up the car, and I suspect it has a mechanical fault. What do I do?
- I’m at the pick-up address and the car is dirty, or otherwise in inadequate condition. What do I do?
- I have made a booking. Where and how do I pick up the car?
- My documents have been rejected by Uber. What do I do?
- How long does it take for car documents to get approved by Uber?