Please arrange with the fleet partner to have the car cleaned. If the fleet partner is unable to assist with this, please get the car cleaned yourself and email us at email@example.com with a clear photo of the receipt, and we will reimburse you for the costs incurred, by adding credit to your Drover account. For all other issues, please communicate with the fleet partner, who is under obligation to provide you with a clean car, that is in good working condition.
Articles in this section
- When subscribed to a Drover car, you are still required to pay the following charges: Dartford Charge Whenever you cross the Dartford Crossing you must pay a toll of £2.50 within 24 hours. If you cross without paying the toll a £35 penalty charge notice
- Is car maintenance included in my subscription?
- The car has scratches and/or dents. What shall I do?
- Save £5 per week with Uber Direct Payments
- BP Discounted Fuel Card
- How do I upload my documents to Uber?
- How do I extend my subscription?
- How do I switch vehicles?
- What about the Dart and Congestion charge?
- What do I need to do to maintain the car?