It can take a maximum of 24 hours, however, Uber typically approves documents within 1-5 hours of uploading, in our experience. We will not reimburse you for driving time lost due to delayed approval by Uber as we are not able to control this.
Articles in this section
- When subscribed to a Drover car, you are still required to pay the following charges: Dartford Charge Whenever you cross the Dartford Crossing you must pay a toll of £2.50 within 24 hours. If you cross without paying the toll a £35 penalty charge notice
- Is car maintenance included in my subscription?
- The car has scratches and/or dents. What shall I do?
- Save £5 per week with Uber Direct Payments
- BP Discounted Fuel Card
- How do I upload my documents to Uber?
- How do I extend my subscription?
- How do I switch vehicles?
- What about the Dart and Congestion charge?
- What do I need to do to maintain the car?