Unfortunately, our insurance partner does not currently insure drivers with a Luton postcode. However, if you live in Luton but happen to have a London address too, please change your address on your PCO Licence and UK Driving Licence and then you'll be able to rent a car with us.
Articles in this section
- How much are deposits?
- How can I subscribe to an Exec/Lux car?
- Can I see the car before I make a subscription?
- Are all of your PCO cars fully licensed and Uber-ready?
- When do I pay?
- My name or address are not exactly the same on my UK Driving Licence and my PCO Licence. Am I eligible to subscribe to a car?
- I have held a PCO licence for less than 6 months. Am I eligible to subscribe to a car?
- I do not live in or near London. Am I eligible to subscribe to a car?
- I live in Luton and have a Luton postcode. Am I eligible to subscribe to a car?
- What is the minimum rental term? Is there a minimum contract?